Posted to rec.woodworking
sweet sawdust sweet sawdust is offline

Default 06/06/1944

"sawzdust" wrote in message
news:ZMf2k.29$7A1.8@trndny04...
We shouldn't forget that Americans land grab in Europe began that day,
forefitting 10's of thousands of US Soldiers.....Americans Interests once
again at American Soldiers great sacrifice!

We fought a war we didn't want, We fought for an idea we belived in, not for
glory or riches, sometimes the poloticians betrayed us, but we still fought
for the idea symbolized by The Flag, We fought for that idea from 1776 to
2008 and We will fight for it in the future. Your comments are proof that
our efforts were worth while, YOU are free to comment any way you like and
that is part of why We fought and died. Respect the Men and Women who gave
you that right and honor them, We honered you.

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Least we not forget 44 years ago today.

Lew