Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus8331 Ignoramus8331 is offline

Default Can anyone recognize this lifting Magnet

On 2008-06-06, Martin H. Eastburn wrote:
I don't think so, but perhaps mechanical sizes might give a rating.

There is a label on the side of yours - what is it ? a bar code ??

Fermilab inventory sticker.

http://www.eriez.com/Products/Liftin...iftingMagnets/

Yes, I think that mine matches their 10" version. Both by size and
weight.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/