Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default tile saw recommend?

"franz fripplfrappl" wrote in message
What tile saws are reasonable for consideration and which to avoid?

Franz Fripplfrappl

I have a 10" QEP electric wet saw, the one with the sliding table and
rolling stand. Done various projects including tiles and pavers. Once you
have it, you tend to find more projects for it. I like the QEP except the
grease seal leaks on the sliding bar warranty is only 30 days.

I would avoid the big hand held Husqvarna gas saws, they were/are having
cylinder problems. I have the 10" Husqvarna wet saw by Hilti, PIA to start
and maintain, many burned up for no good reason.