Posted to alt.home.repair
mr jones mr jones is offline

Default CSI electrical mistake

"Calvin Henry-Cotnam" wrote in message
pipedown ) said...

These shows do a surprising amount of research, given that this is just
entertainment. I had a relative who was the chief coroner in our province
in the 70's and 80's and his office was consulted a few times by the
producers of Quincy. Given that production values have increased since
that time

"production values" have increased ?

compared to what ?

we have the same folks bringing us that abomination "American Idol".

we have the same folks bringing us that 'technique' of shaking the
camera lens & jerking it around for no viable reason (thereby making
a joke out of ENG helo's who have six figure "gyro stabilized image
stabilization camera platforms".

we have the same folks bringing us shows that glorify beating the
other guy senseless ("ultimate fighting").

and other assorted rubbish that "hollywood" puts out (and an equally
moronic - and large - segment of society, buys into with enthusiasm).