Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.repair
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios[_2_] Tzortzakakis Dimitrios[_2_] is offline

Default 280V motor on 230V circuit

Ο "danny burstein" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
In writes:

In alt.engineering.electrical Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
wrote:

| A shame that Tesla won the infamous "battle" and we don't have DC:-()
But
| then, we would be having a power plant at each neighborhood, instead of
the
| 300 MW ones.

And the latter make easy terrorism targets, too.

And so does that 20 gallons of gasoline parked
in front of your house. And that 500 gallons
of diesel fuel in your basment. And that 20,000
or so gallons in the nearby gas station.

Good that terrorists are brain-washed lunatics, and haven't access to
incendiary rounds:-)
Yawn.

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios