Ben Siders

Default OT - WHY DO PEOPLE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS PRESIDENT???

There you go Ben, trying to counter a rant with a good understanding of how
money works. How silly of you! LOL It's interesting that the people who
actually wade around in the money every day, just laugh at those who think
that any one government body has much control of the money. They consider

My major concern about money and our government is how much of OUR money
they get, and how inefficiently it is spent. I'd like to see less
taxation, and more government agencies privatized. NASA is #1 on my list
of organizations that need government regulation but not ownership.

In a sideways sort of way, the people who bitch about the wealthy getting
the breaks, and gripe about their taxes (and anything else they can find)
are right. What they don't understand is that it's also not the government,
but the fact that they understand what I mentioned above. They also use
that understanding to deal with those conditions where government can be
taken in it's proper light. But then again, this is all off topic.

Nobody likes rich people, but we all want to be one. Poor men don't
hire you to fix their roof, replace their siding, fix their car, or
landscape their yards. It's the middle class and wealthy that create
opportunities for wealth distribution. Were I in charge, I'd just
eliminate the Federal Income Tax for the lowest tax bracket entirely, it
accounts to a tiny, tiny faction of just our tax income.

The problem is that if you were to eliminate taxes on anybody who makes
under $32,000 and lower marginal rates by 3-5% for the top two brackets,
the same politicials and media figures would be up in arms over "unfair"
tax cuts for the rich.

What's unfair is that people have to fork over their money in the first
place in order to pay for four hundred offices full of senate and house chamber
lackeys running documents all over the Mall and all of the unreasonable
waste and inefficiency of our government.