George

Default OT - WHY DO PEOPLE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS PRESIDENT???

Get caught under a rock? Their affirmative action hire was discovered to
have plagiarized and fabricated stories and pieces of stories over about
three years. In spite of reports and doubts, the editor stuck with him.
Firings, resignations, and apologies followed. Now the "reporter" is
saying he deliberately scammed the public and the paper.

One might easily assume that this type of practice is everywhere at the
Times whose new motto could be "it's only news if it fits our opinion."

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Ben Siders flat out states:

You can't trust anything from the New York Times as being a "fact."
They've made it clear that practicing racism is more important than the
integrity of their journalism.

I've got a tendency to believe about half of what I read, but this one is

a new
one for me. Substantiate it, please.