Ben Siders

Default OT - WHY DO PEOPLE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS PRESIDENT???

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 20:06:09 +0000, Doug Kanter wrote:
Right. The source of the data, the Bureau of Labor Statistics is a left-wing
think tank. smirk

I never claimed or implied that. I said that I cannot take anything
printed as fact in the New York Times at face value. And if you accept
whatever statistics you are spoon-fed by a government agency, there's no
point in continuing this discussion. I think the BLS is probably fairly
accurate, but I have no reason to believe the NYT is reporting their
claims accurately. Even so, it's all immaterial. The economy today is
not entirely or even mostly the consequences of our current president's
actions. It's combination of factors, including his actions, as well as a
billion other factors that nobody can predict or even really analyze
effectively.