Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Barta Joe Barta is offline

Default Ask your contractor if he's licensed.

ray wrote:

My vote is that it's real. If you look at the door of the top
cabin, you'll see the bit above the roof doesn't line up with the
rest of the door. You probably wouldn't find that in a faked
photo.

Joe Barta

That would lead me to think fake. The two parts of the second
shed were pasted in and not lined up.

You have to think about how one would fake it using photoshop. First
you'd need a second photo of the shed, but at a different angle. Then
you'd have to cut out sections of the second photo and paste it into
the first photo. The sections of door not only don't line up, but they
are at different angles. That's the giveaway. In order to have those
two parts of the door misalign like that, you'd have to deliberately
rotate that section of door before pasting it into the first image.

Plus, notice the knots in the pine don't match between sheds. Also,
the diamond trim pieces at the gable ends are slightly different.

Of course, this could all be an elaborate plan to add realism to the
faked photo...

Joe Barta