Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default castellated socket

cavelamb himself wrote:

Lew Hartswick wrote:

cavelamb himself wrote:

I doubt you'll ever see a helicopter pilot with a parachute.
So "bailing oiy" is probably going to hurt.

ut

I see you were so shook up by that it efected your fingers. :-)
...lew...

True, it has been a while.
And true, just thinking about it makes my hands shake again.

Didn't you know that's how you can spot helicopter people?
By the shaky hands?

I lost the urge to ride in a helicopter while working at Carin
airfield, where the US Army trained helicopter pilots. Watching a bunch
of the student pilots taking off at the same time, from the control
tower was enough to convince me they were all insane.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.