Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Electric cars a step nearer mainstream?

In message , at 09:33:58 on
Thu, 5 Jun 2008, The Natural Philosopher remarked:
You end up with an under the whole floor block inside a crash cell
as being the simple and easy way out. With some air ducts in and

What with global warming, more rain and floods, how well does that
configuration cope with driving through a foot of water?

Fine if the battery compartment is sealed and the air ducts are high.

But are they?

The cars dont exist yet do they?
we were talking about teh optimal way to make them.

And I was pointing out that "optimal" may not include "particularly
waterproof", if experience from existing vehicles is anything to go by.
--
Roland Perry