Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
CJT CJT is offline

Default Range clock - Disconnect it!

Rod Speed wrote:
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 12:57:45 -0700, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

On 6/4/2008 12:21 PM
spake thus:

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 05:04:06 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

How odd that the word transformer doesnt even get a mention in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballast_%28electrical%29

Keep digging, you'll be out in china any day now.

Guess these guys didn't believe an amateur entry in Wikipedia:

http://www.saveonlighting.com/subcat...er __ecf_.htm

That *is* a transformer (or it contains a transformer); we're talking
about the "old school" ballasts, which are just inductors.

But what I said before about not bothering arguing w/this asshole
still holds.

Yeah, it's not really worth the trouble. He's been posting his
nonsense for many years. Some folks call him Rod Speedbump because
he's such an impediment.

Never ever could bull**** its way out of a wet paper bag.

Good introspection there.