Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe B[_2_] Joe B[_2_] is offline

Default Ask your contractor if he's licensed.

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:45:33 -0700, ray wrote:

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 11:27:40 GMT, Joe Barta wrote:

greg wrote:

I can't tell, is that real or photo shop fun?

My vote is that it's real. If you look at the door of the top cabin,
you'll see the bit above the roof doesn't line up with the rest of the
door. You probably wouldn't find that in a faked photo.

Joe Barta

That would lead me to think fake. The two parts of the second shed
were pasted in and not lined up.

Can't say I know much about PS, but the door is in a different
position top/bottom....open wider in the bottom image. So, I don't
think it was just a paste job if it is a fake.