Posted to alt.home.repair
larry larry is offline

Default Atomic clock

Bob wrote:
"p4o2" wrote in message
The other day I noticed that our atomic wall clock was running
with
all the hands going round and round and not stopping. I guess it
was
searching for the correct time but I am not sure? Thking oout the
barrery and pressing the buttob for ET I did it to the right time.
Anyone have this happen?

Danger - Danger !!
This happens when there is a radioactive isotope leak. The clock
should be disposed of in accordance with hazardous material
instructions.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I hate the name of atomic clock. Thhey are
no more atomic than a roll of toilet paper.

Bob-tx

luckily, they are being labeled radio clocks these days.
now, if i'm just not killed from the low frequency electro
magnetic fields they use. never mind, that's only in Califunia.

-- larry / dallas