Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Let me belabor the 12 gauge - 14 guage discussion

On 6/3/2008 8:26 PM Seth Goodman spake thus:

In article -
media.com on Tue, 03 Jun 2008 20:09:30 -0500, Jim Redelfs wrote:

If I recall correctly, NFPA charges A LOT to access the NEC on-line.

It's available on-line for *free*.

2008 NEC:
http://www.nfpa.org/freecodes/free_a....asp?id=7008SB

Sure, if you don't mind the ridiculous restrictions of "RealRead". (In
all fairness, it's probably the only reasonable choice they had to
publish it online; if they simply made PDFs available, I'm sure that
would cut significantly into their hardcopy sales.)

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill