Posted to alt.home.repair
evodawg evodawg is offline

Default Adding exterior lock on Andersen sliding patio door

Mikepier wrote:

Most places I see online want $50 for an Andersen lock. Is there any
other lock that will work for an Andersen door thats cheaper?
Anotherwords anything universal?

Nope, Just break down and spend the money so you don't void a warranty.
Its amazing to me that a door that's worth 2500.00 and you won't spend 50
freaking dollars to make it right. I hope you never have to change the
hinges on an Andersen French door. Your talking hundreds or dollars

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"