Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
dpb dpb is offline

Default Range clock - Disconnect it!

Rod Speed wrote:
Wrong, as always. We were discussing what constitutes green.

....in the context of power generation

You havent got a clue about what that means.

I know very well how it is used by certain advocates. Whether it is a
working definition is another matter. I choose to look at an entire
system rather than whether or not some label is or isn't meaningful.

You'll also note I've used "green", not green if you've been watching
carefully...

As for breeders, again I have only expounded on what is feasible (even
more so than relying on your acceptance of the conventional green
definition) as being a renewable source, not that it is presently being
used. You really need to read what is actually said rather than what
you think is said.