Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson Tom Watson is offline

Default Footlocker Design

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 13:01:32 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

Good job ... like its counterpart, the Army footlocker, whose design was
perfected to a "t" for its specific purposes, it appears to pay homage to
portability, security, and durability. (I still think you will find the
previously discussed "runners" a big plus for any kind of "camp" use, even
indoors)

Swing - the runners will be there, with UHMW tape on the bottom. I am
making them sacrificial, using double face tape.

Snip of good memories

Keep up the good work ... I have a good Dad, but you gotta be one of the
best.

That is an undeserved kudo but I accept it in the spirit that it was
given, and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The math that you learned at that time would mystify the current crop
of math majors.

Regards,

Tom

Thos.J.Watson - Cabinetmaker