Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Suggestions for cleaning grout

blueman wrote:

The grout on our mudroom tile floor has gotten real "dirty" looking
over the years. The tile is a tumbled Carerra marble type.

I would like to clean it and then reseal (using Porous Plus).

Any suggestions on either a good commercial grout cleaner or a
homebrew potion that will remove grime and dirt stains to bring back
more of the original grout color?

Thanks

I've used a couple of different brands of terazzo
cleaner/sealer/polish. They are three-step
products and give good results. I believe it is the same product used
for marble, but don't
have any right now to check the label. A tile shop or HD should have
something similar
for marble. Most of my cleaners say "don't use on marble", o/w I would
recommend
Scrubbin Bubbles - great for cleaning the shower tile.