Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default New energy-saving lights at Home Depot

"Ajanta" wrote in message
Of course they are sold everywhere but I have a HD near me.

I see these multipacks in red, blue or green packaging and am trying to
figure out which one is good for what purpose.

I have a normal home with all kind of spaces: lobby, stairs, hallway,
various rooms, porch, garage, basement, laundry, etc. I would like to
replace every light I can by an energy-saver and would be grateful for
any guidance about the different types, which is good for what.

HD sells multi packs in a variety of color variations. You need to concern
yourself with the "equivalent" light output when choosing, and get ones that
are as close to what you are used to with incandescent lamps. you may want
to get a sample of each color variation to see which one is most pleasant to
you