Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bill[_9_] Bill[_9_] is offline

Default Range clock - Disconnect it!

"Seerialmom" wrote in message

So having done this...was your electric bill substantially smaller the

next month?

Actually I have been working on saving on my electric bill for many years
now. One year I might buy a new Energy Star appliance. The next install more
insulation. Year after that put everything on power strips, etc.

So I have not noticed any one big drop in my electric use at any one time.
(Except when I replaced an old window air conditioner with a new one.)
Basically my electric use has been slowly dropping as I learn about saving
electricity on misc.consumers.frugal-living or
http://www.energystar.gov then make a few changes here and there.