Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bruce Ferguson Bruce Ferguson is offline

Default museing????

I enjoy Arch's musing and was asking him about the following, so I
thought I would throw it out to guys as well

I am more of a dinker wood turner than a good wood turner. My Gmail
name is virtualwoodturner to give you an idea. There is not a magazine
or book I can pass up. New wood, book. New wood, book. the book wins
out. But they are made of wood also are they not? So it is not that bad.
Not being a dye in the wool turner I go out in the garage to have fun
and sometimes
something comes off the lathe that is useful. While out in the garage
I thought when does your turning space go from a garage to a shop to a
studio?????. My car has not seen the inside of it's home in years, does
that mean it is now my shop?? If I put something in a gallery now does
it go from shop to studio??
What do you guys think?????????

Bruce