Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Four years late ....

No, lacking a full sized theory of everything doesn't kill physics.
It is work.

In fact, behind me, is a book I prize that details of String Theory
and M-Theory. The formula is now confined in combining these two
almost complete but overlapping theories. Once they are resolved, then
a few will have that.

But theories come up all of the time. As ideas are proved. The word
is proved, not felt like or thought to be or seems like and feels like.....

Pure science contains facts not feelings.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

Ned Simmons wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 21:16:57 -0500, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

Environmental Science is not a Science. It is a study and a way of being.
Biology is a Pseudo science as well.

It is treated as a science in schools and the Universities, but those of us
that are Scientists know that many of the near and pseudo sciences are not.
They try to be on the higher plain but never really fit just right.

Those with agendas tend to tag their results or methods with great names.

Why stop with biology? Lacking a Theory of Everything or Grand Unified
Theory, we might as well stop kidding ourselves and admit that physics
is also a pseudo-science.