Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default do I need an expensive gas trimmer?

On Jun 2, 2:04*pm, Joe wrote:
On Jun 2, 2:57 pm, franz fripplfrappl wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 11:05:31 -0700, Joe wrote:
searching online I noticed a great disparity in pricing for grass
trimmers from $20 to $200. I'm not starting my own business I just need
the grass on the edge of my lawn where my lawn mower can reach to be
cut. Will the $20 model do or will I be buying a new one in 60 months?

Regardless the tool, buy the best you can afford and be happy. *Cheap
tools are neither a joy to use nor do they last.

I found a trimmer that takes regular gas. *No need to mess with oil/gas
mix.

Franz Fripplfrappl

Well the thing is, I only need the edger for certain areas of my lawn
and I've been cutting them with a big scissor trimmer for the past
year. I don't really need a trimmer but my wife says we do because it
will make the cuts a little neater. Any recommendations on the best
inexpensive model to buy?- Hide quoted text -

Echo is always good