Posted to alt.home.repair
franz fripplfrappl franz fripplfrappl is offline

Default do I need an expensive gas trimmer?

On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 11:05:31 -0700, Joe wrote:

searching online I noticed a great disparity in pricing for grass
trimmers from $20 to $200. I'm not starting my own business I just need
the grass on the edge of my lawn where my lawn mower can reach to be
cut. Will the $20 model do or will I be buying a new one in 60 months?

Regardless the tool, buy the best you can afford and be happy. Cheap
tools are neither a joy to use nor do they last.

I found a trimmer that takes regular gas. No need to mess with oil/gas
mix.

Franz Fripplfrappl