Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.components,rec.woodworking
John L. Weatherly[_2_] John L. Weatherly[_2_] is offline

Default Sad Comment about McMaster-Carr

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Hmmm, now I have to say that that doesn't jibe at all with my
experience. I have a tiny, tiny account with Grainger, and I've had
nothing but good experiences dealing with them. They're always helpful
and don't seem to mind at all that they're not getting rich off of me.

I only do a few $K a year with Grainger, but have no complaints. I have
found a good attitude will go a looooong way. More flies with honey,
right? I'll also pay a little more to keep from having to waste my time
driving all over town. I've never dealt with McMaster.

--
John L. Weatherly

please remove XXXs to reply via email