Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default A simple idea but brilliant.

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
I bought a mortar mixing cloth thingie from B&Q as I was working on
the first floor, and mixing up mortar etc is usually a messy
business, This is basically just a plastic coated cloth with four
handles and a sort of skirt - a bit like a kids swimming pool. Allows
you to mix up with no mess on the floor. Let the remains harden, and
just sort of fold it up and they fall off. Only cost a few quid. One
of those ideas I'd not thought of and bought on impulse - and proved
worth its weight in gold.

Of course everyone here will know about them. ;-)

I've been mixing small amounts of mortar in plastic bags for 20 years....my
arms are ****ing killing me.