Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default A simple idea but brilliant.

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I bought a mortar mixing cloth thingie from B&Q as I was working on the
first floor, and mixing up mortar etc is usually a messy business, This is
basically just a plastic coated cloth with four handles and a sort of
skirt - a bit like a kids swimming pool. Allows you to mix up with no mess
on the floor. Let the remains harden, and just sort of fold it up and they
fall off. Only cost a few quid. One of those ideas I'd not thought of and
bought on impulse - and proved worth its weight in gold.

Of course everyone here will know about them. ;-)

Shock, horror. B&Q sell something that is useful?

Dave