Posted to uk.d-i-y
zen83237 zen83237 is offline

Default Tumble Dryer Vent

wrote in message
On 30 May, 18:44, Lobster wrote:
Zen83237 wrote:
I planned to vent the toilet out through the flat roof
so was wondering if the tumble dryer can vent out the same place.

My first thought though is are you sure you need the vent even for the
toilet - ie, have you looke into the possibility of fitting it with an
air-admittance valve instead?

By 'vent the toilet' does the OP mean 'vent the stack,' or 'vent the
WC
extractor'?

Might make a wee bit of difference to answers around combining the
two.

Yes, I mean vent the room. I should also point out that the existing soil
pipe to the upstairs bathroom will have to go through the flat roof. The wc
can discharge into the existing soil pipe.

Kevin