Posted to alt.home.repair
CB CB is offline

Default replacing normal breaker with AFCI breaker

Doing bathroom rewiring and had to get a new breaker for my electrical
panel. Got both the AFCI breaker b/c I figured it's basically good
insurance and looking at the details and it says "you must have a
licensed eletrician do this!". But it appears to me that it's pretty
straightforward. Wanted to make sure.

It looks like the hot line of the circuit goes into the breaker, the
neutral from the circuit goes into the breaker (instead of the bus),
the pigtail curly-q neutral out of the breaker goes into the neutral
bus, and it hooks in just like the normal breaker onto the bus. I'm
assuming the ground from the circuit also goes into the ground bus
(which on my panel is on the same bus as the neutral).

Yes, I know to stay away from the main two incoming lines as they're
still hot, and to turn the main power off, and to be careful.

But am I missing anything else?