Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bessey clamps at Woodcraft

Leon wrote:

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...
Woodcraft is clearing out the 24" and 40" Bessey K-Body clamps for a
decent price. My local store is giving an extra 5% off for purchases of
five or more, worth asking for at other locations I suppose.

Yeah to go a bit farther many people are closing out the stock of Bessy
K-body clamps, they are being discontinued by Bessy. Bessy is coming out
with a new style clamp to replace the K-body.

Any details on the new design? I'm assuming it will be either as good or
better?