Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Solar Panels

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"John Stumbles" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 May 2008 00:05:59 +0100, Derek Geldard wrote:

Not necessarily, her circulation is probably buggered and she doesn't
feel the cold, my old mum got to be like that.

I wouldn't stand within reach of her and say that ;-)

I don't use physical punishment, ever.

But my circulation isn't buggered either. I'm probably more active than
the old mum was.

Today is warm, I've been gardening wearing shorts and a shirt and sandals.
Yesterday was cold, I wore jeans, shirt, sweatshirt and sandals and I was
indoors most of the time. There's a reason for the sandals which has
nothing to do with temperature. In the winter I wear knee length sheepskin
boots.

So you do feel the cold.
I was in shorts and short sleeved shirt last week, this week I will have to
get the AC out.