Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.components,rec.woodworking
[email protected] brewertr@aol.com is offline

Default Sad Comment about McMaster-Carr

On Fri, 30 May 2008 17:59:42 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

Hmmm, we've had the opposite experience. Friendly, knowledgeable and
we get same-day delivery if we order by noon. We do about $1k/mo.

I'll second that.
I get my stuff so quick it's scary - usually the same day.

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com

Same here, order before noon and get it by end of same day, shipping
cost same as regular UPS.

They are not the cheapest unit cost but going to McMaster Carr for a
100 items or 15 different sources with lower unit costs for the same
items, it is often less expensive in the long run to go with McMaster
Carr.

I have never had a problem with McMaster Carr.

Tom