Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Convert from Oil Heat?

So you're saying that switching to another fuel will reap a positive return
on investment? �If so, which type, how much, ...?

a methyl ethyl with 15% gasoline. computer controls can do this
easily, adjust engine for mixture used.

methy originally called wood alcohol can be made in many ways, so we
dont turn food into fuel.

to assure fast wide distrubition require oil company owned stations to
provide e85 methy ethyl or a severe tax is imposed on their profits.

5 years would provide some relief, by 10 years crude could largely be
used for lubrication.

the oil producing countries will run the price down to discourage
their replacement, but its important we make the conversion
anyway.......

google methyl.

i fixed machines that used methyl alcohol years ago and ran my lawn
mower on it as a experiment, and added some to my gas once when i ran