Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.components,rec.woodworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default Sad Comment about McMaster-Carr

Tom Gardner wrote:
"Guv Bob" wrote in message
I am sad to say that our experience has been that McMaster-Carr has
changed for the worse in the last few weeks. And I don't see any
reason to think that it will return to the friendly, efficiently-run
company that it has been for the prior 10+ years that we have been
buying from them. snip

Hmmm, we've had the opposite experience. Friendly, knowledgeable and
we get same-day delivery if we order by noon. We do about $1k/mo.

I'll second that.
I get my stuff so quick it's scary - usually the same day.

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com