Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.components,rec.woodworking

Default Sad Comment about McMaster-Carr

On May 30, 7:16�pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Subject

McM-C has been a total PITA around here for at least the last 10
years.

The only time we place an order with them is when they are the only
game in town.

--
Hodco Systems
Box 2302

Lew Hodgett, PE

ww grainger is no better, were a small business that bought a lot of a
few select items, if you dont buy 6 or 10K a year theres never a
quantity discount.

so they didnt want our business, we buy elsewhere........

now some tiny start up may be discouraged by such idiot policies, and
be the next microsoft.

grainger by bean counting will discourage small customers who one day
may be large customers, but never spend a dime at grainger........