Posted to alt.home.repair
john john is offline

Default sheeting off a crawlspace (radon)

can anybody recommend anything else besides pea-stone to put on top of the
plastic ? I remember my dad had these long , heavy, iron bars he would use
to put on top of the plastic when he did his gardening outside. I forgot
what their called. Maybe that would be better.

I understand completely that im not doing this the professional way, so
please dont recommend that I need a ventilation system installed and all
that crap. Even the radon guy that came here said I wouldnt need him
there if I did the laminated flooring..it would block everything out. So I
just wanna do the crawlspace and be done with it.