Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology

Default Rights of Neighbors

On 5/29/2008 8:08 AM Harry K spake thus:

On May 29, 7:30 am, "mahfoud belhadj"
wrote:

The fight should be against Political Islam. A fight against Islam as a
religion is doomed to failure. If the west does not understand that, then
the same old mistakes will be repeated.

When I hear the Imams railing agains the 'political Islam', I will
then begin to give some credance to the muslims who claim the religion
is peaceful. So far all I hear is a resounding silence.

So in your mind it's OK that the American Taliban (i.e., the evangelist
Christian crazies) don't have to disavow their agenda for turning the
U.S. into a fundamentalist theocracy?

You know, that thing about goose and gander, pot, kettle, black, etc.

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill