Posted to alt.support.depression,humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare,sci.math,alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology
Ivan Marsh Ivan Marsh is offline

Default Rights of Neighbors

On Fri, 30 May 2008 15:41:36 -0500, HeyBub wrote:

Ivan Marsh wrote:
On Fri, 30 May 2008 06:49:52 -0500, HeyBub wrote:

Ivan Marsh wrote:

That's not a rational assumption. I haven't said anything about Bush
other than to suggest that terrorism recruiting has increased since
the invasion of Iraq... which it has.

That claim is pretty hard to prove since there's no census. Where are
all these terrorists of which you speak?

There has not been one successful terrorist attack against the U.S.
or U.S. interests since 2003.

The Bush administrations itself has claimed recruiting has increased,
as has every military leader in the theatre.

I'd be grateful for a link. Google "terrorist recruitment bush/military
leaders" yields claims by John Kerry, the BBC, and others, but nothing by
Bush himself or any current military leaders.

I have no doubt that recruitment of terrorists continues; but I suspect the
actual numbers recruited have diminished drastically.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0925/dailyUpdate.html
http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com...ves/15497.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Feb16.html

--
"Remain calm, we're here to protect you!"