Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Al is offline

Default Sink drain

Phisherman wrote:
On Fri, 30 May 2008 09:24:06 -0400, Al
wrote:

Every so often my kitchen sink clogs up from fat / grease residue from frying and the
like. I clear it with boiling water but it is a pain when it happens.

What I want to do is route my dishwasher drain through my sink drains to get a good
soapy water flush through every day.

MY sink P trap is at the right end of the double sink with the dish washer on the
left side. So I thought I could just Tee in on the left end in order to flush all the
lines.

Anyone see any problem with what I want to do??

Over 50 years cooking I have NEVER had a grease clog. I pour used
grease and oil into a jar and toss it out.

I don't clog drains either. I just get called on to fix them..

Thanks Phisherman!!!

Al