Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Paulsen Mike Paulsen is offline

Default A Great Paint Brush!!!

Rich wrote:
"Mike Paulsen" wrote in message
news
HeyBub wrote:
wrote:
I just used Purdy’s Chinex® brushes to paint my kitchen and I can’t
believe how great it looks.

The paint went on the walls smooth, it covered great and clean up was
super easy.

I found out more about the Chinex® brushes on the Purdy website at
http://www.purdycorp.com/catalog/series/detail/15/.

You can find out where to buy Purdy products there as well.
This spam was injected into the internet from

Reverse DNS: mail.bmpr.com.
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified]
ASN: 7260
ASN Name: NORLIGHT
IP range connectivity: 0
Registrar (per ASN): ARIN
Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range: 66.80.0.0 to 66.95.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Waukesha, Wisconsin

"bmpr.com" is an advertising agency.

The email address comes back to "MForce - A network of marketing
professionals"

Purdy is sure not getting their money's worth by hiring such scum to
spread the word on their brushes.

I got a response from M Force. It wasn't good. Details he
http://www.ownrecognizance.com/purdy.html

]

Contact there ISP and get them that way. It clearly is a misuse of the
service.

I did. It's documented at the link above. I received another email from
them this morning saying they'd "refrain from all activities regarding
Purdy."

Makes me wonder if they're shill spamming for their other clients.