Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.repair
bz bz is offline

Default uWave ovens, was: 280V motor on 230V circuit

(Dave Martindale) wrote in news:g1pa8d$ljv$2
@swain.cs.ubc.ca:

Conventional microwaves set to "3" run the magnetron about 4.5 seconds
at full power followed by about 10.5 seconds off, and 4.5 seconds of
full power into a single egg generates enough steam for an explosion.

Saw something in a catalogue: a plastic 'Egg' shaped chamber that holds 4
eggs and some water. I am guessing that it is a 'plastic pressure cooker'.
Anyway, they claim you can hard boil eggs in it in a microwave oven.

--
bz 73 de N5BZ k

infinite set.

remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap