Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT but has content....

Rex wrote:

I'm with you, if it's worth doing, weather be damned.
I've raced in pouring rain, and I've worked corners in driving sleet.

If the day I'm going to be working out side is raining when it is time to
leave, I wait an hour or two at home. After two hours, I cancel.

Lousy weather forecasts have killed rifle matches at my club. Guys don't
want to drive 50-300 miles for a rain out. Price of gas is hurting shooting
sports far more than price of lead, copper, and powder.

Wes

www.cadillacsportsmansclub.org
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller