Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Under counter sink not flush in granite counter

On May 28, 3:17*pm, Joy wrote:

snip

(I didn't bother to mention the hole and the *
dimples they put in the side of the cabinet by using too long screws to *
install the sink support blocks or the silicon they got on the oven glass *
and stainless steel door that I can't get off. Anyone have any ideas about *
removing dried silicon caulk????)

snip

Silicone caulks are readily removed with methylene chloride type paint
strippers (read labels for contents). Methylene chloride will also
attack many plastics, so use cautiously. Glass and stainless steel
should not be affected. HTH

Joe