Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Circuit Breakers & Residential Service Box Question

"dpb" wrote in message ...
John Grabowski wrote:
*Yes, but it was short sided of him not to allow enough slack so that a
splice would be not necessary. I doubt that it was planned that way.

I expect given it was a replacement that the new box didn't have same
form factor as previous and existing feeds were therefore somewhat
short. I doubt it is indicative of any shortcoming on the electrician's
part.

I thought that it was an entire service upgrade. You're right.