Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Mannix Bob Mannix is offline

Default ThermaSkirt skirting board radiators?

"Bruce" wrote in message
"Roger Mills" wrote:

SWMBO has always disliked conventional radiators and fancies something
less
obtrusive when we next refurbish the lounge. I don't fancy digging up the
floor, and wondered about skirting board heaters.

And your relationship to this company is what, precisely? Legislation
recently enacted by Parliament makes such false testimonials a crime.

It may be SPAM but it wasn't a testimonial, false or otherwise, he made no
claims as to the worth of the product at all, merely asked if anyone else
would comment (and referenced a website). I only saw it once . Could be SPAM
could be not. Plenty of crooks about further up the scale than this!!

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)