Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Electric cars a step nearer mainstream?

"Linda Fox" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 29 May 2008 21:04:58 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

How can you select what you might enjoy in advance?

Well, you might have advance notification of the enjoyment score but most
people don't, that's why they say that most programmes are not worth
watching. They had to watch them to know that.

And yes, I know that it's subjective :-)

And it applies to almost everything you choose to do in life - how do
you know in advance if you're going to like the meal you have just
ordered,

We don't eat out because when we used to we were always diappointed.

the film you're going to see,

We prefer real life, not shadows.

the book you've just started to
read,

If we don't like a book after the first few pages we read another - but we
read very little fiction.

the shoes that felt OK when you walked a couple of paces in the
shop...?

Make our own.

Which makes it, well, if not meaningless, at least rather a pointless
statement.

Well, you made several meaningless statements about the bus drive ... I've
never seen a professional bovine and how do you know what the driver
intended?

Your opinions say more about you than about the driver :-)

Mary

Linda ff