Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default If ya don't feel good ... pay attention!

And I'd like to see how he would do after 35 years with Type 1

diabetes.
Statistically, I should be blind, crippled, and probably dead. Five
stents
and a mild heart attack is getting off easy.

It's all the good living. d8-)

Didn't I say you should be thankful for the advancements of modern
medicine?
Boy, it sounds like you really made out. If you were born twenty or

thirty
years earlier you would have had one short life. You're lucky! But I

still
think baseball had something to do with your problems.

Pfffft. Baseball probably keeps my endorphin level up -- especially today,
because the Yankees have won five in a row and the Red Sox just got swept

in
three games by Oakland. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

If baseball raises you're endorphins you must be one phlegmatic guy.

Hawke