Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default B+Q bathrooms - again.

On 2008-05-29 17:07:56 +0100, "ARWadworth"
said:

"A.Lee" wrote in message
I've wrote previously about poor quality bathrooms from B+Q.

My parents have a B&Q bathroom suite in their holiday apartment. I went
from Barnsley to Wath to Rotherham and finally to Doncaster B&Qs before
my Dad was happy to buy an unscratched and undamaged bath to load into
my van. These were not the cheapo baths but he was not prepared for
delivery of an unknown bath.

They have a holiday apartment in Rotherham?

So rang up, OK, we'll get a new one out to you next week. "Well, how
about tomorrow, so I can fit it?" Sorry, too busy, next week is the
earliest.

My next door neighbour is having a new bathroom fitted this week (the
neighbour on the side that I get on with) The plumber fitting the suite
asked for delivery of the suite a week before fitting so that he could
check it's condition and not lose work by waiting for any replacements.

Adam

Smart operator.