Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tanner-'op Tanner-'op is offline

Default B+Q bathrooms - again.

A.Lee wrote:
"Tanner-'op" wrote:

A.Lee wrote:
I've wrote previously about poor quality bathrooms from B+Q.

All correct procedures up to now!

And then you spoil it!!

Then this morning when fitting the bath, I noticed a crack on one
corner - it had obviously been dropped onto that corner to cause the
crack.
I should have rang them to change it, but luckily the crack could
not be seen when fitted, so I stuck some epoxy round it, and it
should be OK. Then the bath panel - another crack in a corner.

So why didn't you report those faults?

No point in reporting them as the fault was minor and easily rectified
by a bit of glue, but I pointed it out here,as it should not have been
there when delivered. I showed the customer the fault, and he agreed
that it wasnt worth waiting over a week to replace the bath when it
was in a corner that could not be seen, - it had the wooden support
moulded around it, so it could not get any bigger - it was an impact
crack on an edge, not something that will get worse.
Alan.

Alan,

I have responded to this elsewhere in this thread.

Tanner-'op